Our client can download their photos here. In order to access the photos you have to login!
Do you have a story? We capture it!
We believe that photography is way more than clicking. It is art, profession and serious work at once. You have to be open, creative, versatile and serious to be successful in this field. Besides the positive feedbacks we have received we also have found out that our versatile background gives us a good starting point to do what we like: telling stories with the help of light!
- We love many forms of art and actually actively involved. Dóra is a professional musician, and both of us are dancing for many-many years. This background enriches our vision and constantly helps the creative process. Of course it is also helps a lot capturing the right moments when we are photographing a dance or music festival, event as we have a good understanding what will happen in advance.
- Only a well executed shot can show your vision. Without technical excellence your ideas will stay in your mind. Marcell is an engineer, so handling all the photography gadgets do not challenge us. Still we regularly train ourselves to follow the fast change of technology and do not hesitate to acquire the required skills.
- Only a reliable service is worth to use. Marcell 10+ experience of project management and company running gives us a serious focus on creating a reliable & repeatable service. You probably do not want to and might not be able to repeat your event because of missing photos.
- The process of creating the photos is also important part of the final product. We treat the first conversation, photo sessions and each contact with our clients as important as the final products. Again our background helps us not forgetting this dimension either: Dóra is a teacher, Marcell had client relationship responsibilities at different companies.
We feel extremely lucky that our work and hobby are the same. We are based in Budapest, Hungary, EU. We work all around Europe focusing on capturing moments of multiday dance events. In Hungary we also shoot many weddings. We are mainly into photojournalism / reportage style: capturing moments as they happens without stopping and setting them.
The following map shows locations we have been worked.
We want you to feel good during the photo session. When you watch the photos again and again you will remember not just the event but the awkward or happy moment of photographing you! If you work with us this will be the experiment:
- Each work and each client is different. We would love to meet your ideas, requirements so we can fine tune the result.
- Even thought great photos and photo series seem to be real captured moments by random, producing a high number of great photos requires planning. We like to plan and discuss it with the client.
- We are a team of 2. Marcell is the photographer and Dóra is the assistant. Working in team helps us creating more photos faster and also creating higher quality photos.
- We are mainly into photojournalism / reportage style: capturing moments as they happens without stopping and setting them.
- We work fast so you probably receive the photos within days.
Photography is like a technical sport: in order to win you need a good equipment. Of course owning a good equipment will not grant you winning anything. So the first and most important element of the equipment is the “eye” and vision of the photographer :)
- We use professional Nikon camera bodies and lens. It provides great results up to A3 size in print even in bad lightning conditions, at capturing fast moving objects.
- We have backup equipment. Even the best tool can fail. Also we have extra batteries, cards. Event photography is a job you cannot do next day. After the event we do backups of the photos too. Until now nothing went wrong still these safety actions are valuables.
- We have couple of flashes, reflectors and additional staff. Light is our ink. We love natural light. However sometimes we just do not have enough of it. Also to create our specific vision we play with the lights and shape them to match our plans.
- We have a small studio in Budapest where we have total control over lights – prefect place for set photos.
- Our digital workflow includes Lightroom & Photoshop and color-calibrated graphical monitor. You have probably noticed that watching the same website on different computers results in different colors. A color-calibrated provide accurate colors, so the photos edited on such a monitor will look fine on most computers and also printing will not result awful surprise :)
We develop and upgrade our equipment year-by-year. This is a reason photography services can be expensive. It is similar to taxi services: the high price of the service is not profit for the driver: serious part of the payment goes for fuel and saving for the next car.
Feel free to contact me about the pictures I uploaded or wannabe future project, ideas! I’ll answer fast!